Psoriatic Arthritis, Naproxen causing stomach problems. Any natural supplement for naproxen?

I am a 68 year old female with Psoriatic Arthritis. I have been on Naproxen for 5 years. I have been using natural supplements to aid with inflammation, Krill oil, turmeric , vitamin C, and ginger. The Naproxen is causing me some terrible stomach problems. I would like to find something in the natural world to replace it because I still need a little help in the pain department. I only take 375 mg but that does not sit well with me. The arthritis is in my lower back and in my left hand right now. It seems to travel from hand to hand. Never both at the same time.
Mon, 7 Oct 2013