Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Protected sex, took unwanted 72, still not got periods. Can still be pregnant ?

hello sir! I would like to bring in ot your notice that our friend had sex with his partner thrice with condom. but his partner is having doubt that may be some drops of semen may remained in the vegina. So my friend gave her Unwanted 72 tablet to eat but still she did not get her periods even after 10 days of having that tablet. SO kindly guide us is there anythng serious??????????? you can send us on YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You have not given details of on which day of her cycle she got sex?
If the Unwanted 72 taken during initial phase of her cycle she may not get the period.
So now if she had completed one moth from her last period she should take pregnancy test & if negative then considered it as a disturbances due to unwanted 72 & wait for period.
Answered: Thu, 2 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor