Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Protected sex, condom breakage, no period after light period, negative pregnancy test. Normal?

me and my boyfriend had portected sex about 3 months ago the day after my period and the condom broke within 12 hours i took plan B , and 2 days after i took it i got a light period type bleeding again for 7 days , since then i have not recieved my period . and have taken 6 home pregnancy tests and they have came out negative all in diffrent weeks and times . is this normal ?
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  78
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
Hello Dear.
Welcome here on Health Care Magic Dot Com.
I am very much concern of your problem.
I think I will certainly able to help you out of this condition.
In my view you are not pregnant.
You tension causing these problems.
I suggest you to forget everything and be calm, everything will be normal.
Good luck.
Answered: Sat, 12 May 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor