Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Prostrate problem, ejaculation issues. Blood tests done. Findings?

Dear Dr. My name is visham 31/M i have prostate problem premature ejaculation can i have idea which i can go . one more thing i have pain in scrotum left side on abdomen , when i ejaculate sometime sperms are like cooked rice and day before yesterday i done some blood test & scan
CRP (Quantitative) 15
Total Leukocyte count 14.47
Neutrophils 82.6
Lyphocytes 9.4
E.S.R 30

Prostate size is 36gm having increase scho texture . PVR = 38ml
Scan report impression : F,S,O prostatitis

and also having some ache on my left side head , nodes on lft arm elbow lft knee both side of neck

doc gave
doxyleb 100mg
citrus dsoda bdx
T. Repraz
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  21
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi and welcome to healthcare magic ....
dearest yes you have two problems ....
prostatitis and
pre mature ejaculation ...
doxyleb 100mg twice aday should be taken for three months along with tab Enoxabid 400 mg for three weeks ...
for pre mature ejaculation try your partner not touch fore skin ,and glans during fore play ....wash your penis with cold water before sex .....after insertion try to divert your attention for awhile ....
and take tab clomfranil 10 mg 2 hours before sex ,if the above tricks did not work ...or consult me again ....
wish you good health ...
Dr siddiq ....
Answered: Thu, 17 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor