Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Proper treatment for hydroureteronephrosis disease

I am serveying in an engg.University in Bangladesh. I have been suffering from Left sided hydroureteronephrosis disease. Please give me advice and give me better treatment how i can cure this diseases. Have I required any operation? I feel pain in my lower abdomen(Left sided). With best regards, Umapati Paul.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  188
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi umapati,
hydroureteronephrosis means abnormal dilatation of renal pelvis & ureter.
it may be due to various causes.
according to severity it is graded.
depending upon that grading mode of treatment is decided.
severe stages may need surgery.
so first the cause of it should be determined .
then the stage.
after that treatment can be done.
now good treatment available.
dont worry.
good luck.
Answered: Fri, 25 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor