Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Prominent forehead ridge since teen on developing more testosterone. How can I resolve this?

Hi, I m a 23 year old Male. I have a very prominent forehead ridge. I have done alot of research into different types of forehead bossing etc. From the age of 18 when I began developing more testosterone I noticed the shape of my forehead becoming more ridged and sloped. I have read into surgical options but really cannot afford that. I have also read into dermal fillers and would like to know how this issue can be solved. Many thanks, Dave
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. I suggest you not to worry too much. We should be happy with whatever we have. By the grace of the god, your problem is very much limited. You do not have any problem with reproduction etc. So be happy.

Penis length, shape, beauty etc are never a reason for marital success. For success in marital life, you need to be affectionate and should love your better half. Any treatment you give to the penis, you never will be satisfied, because nothing will be satisfactory.

Hope this clears your doubts. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 24 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor