Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Prolonged ear pain. Did MRI, report suggest of having MS. Right side vision blurred. What treatment should I take and from where?

hi, i am a ms patient, nearly dignosed. my ear pain is from 7-8 years ,but there is no ent problem . i did mri , than mri with contrast, vep . all reports saying i have ms .my right side vision is blurry from one month. i am 38 years old lady staying in bahrain. basically i am an indian. i like to do my treatment in india. where in india i should go and what types of treatment advice for me.thanks
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it is chronic sinusitis
you can go for xray pns and sinuses will be effected
you can go for allergeologist
or preferably ent who is also practising in allergies
Answered: Sun, 24 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor