Prolonged dizziness. Doing physical therapy. Done Epley Moneuver. How long will dizziness last?

I have had dizziness for 2 months. I was hospitalized for 3 days, all the tests have shown ok. The Neurologist said it is vestibular neuronitis. I have been patient waiting to get better. I went to visit Eye Dr and ENT Dr, they all told me they look ok too. Now I'm seeing physical therapy. The first visit to physical therapy she found out I do have BPPV because she saw my right eye was moving while lying down. So she correct it with Epley Moneuver. It has been one week, my dizziness still there. Can you assist with my problem? How long the dizziness can last? Any other ways can make my dizziness go away? Can the Moneuver be repeat? How can Physical therapist tell if Epley Moneuver works or not? Thank you so much!
Mon, 24 Jun 2013