Profuse sweating, stomach pain, ears blocked and dizziness after donating blood. Any ideas?

I had to fast just before giving blood . I gave blood and after doing so I felt fine until about 10 mins later. I suddenly started to sweat profusely and my stomach hurt. My ears started to clog and I felt really dizzy. I barely made it home. We I got home I had to use the bathroom. My stomach still hurts but the sweating has subsided and some of the dizziness . There is also some slight pain in my chest but it almost feels like heartburn . Any ideas of what could have happened?
Fri, 12 Apr 2019