Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Procedures for baldness.

I have gone bald and want to get rid of it by any means. Can you tell me what are the procedures available? I have male pattern baldness. Please help me.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  1264
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hair weaving is the process of "tying" other hair to your existing hair to create a fuller look. Hair bonding is attaching "other" hair to your own hair with special glue like chemical which is attached at the very base of the hair. Hair implant would be putting real human hair just under the scalp, this is someone else?s hair and does not grow, once it falls out. Hair transplant is the process of taking "live hairs" off of an area on your head that has hair and "transplanting it to an area that has no hair. This process usually is the best and will have permanent results. As to the cost of these procedures it varies.
Answered: Sun, 3 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor