Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Procedure to tighten the foreskin and preventing the glans covering

Is there any way to tighten the foreskin so that it stays coververing the glans? It keeps retracting and wont stay covered. I have tried stretching methods to lengthen the foreskin but it is too loose and doesn t stay tapered to cover the glans. I have heard that a urologist or plastic surgeon can perform a tuck or actually make a small cut at the tip of the foreskin and suture it so it will be tighter. What is this prodedure called and how would I go about finding a surgeon who performs this? I live in , . Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  901
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist, Surgical 's  Response

Thanks for posting your query

I do not know your age and marital status

Yet under all prevailing conditions, the glans needs to be free of skin to have the maximum pleasure of intercourse

If the foreskin is tight [Phimosis] it is cut or a slit with stitches is applied so that skin can glide over the glans

Hope this helps
Am available for any followup queries
If there are no further doubts, do accept my reply and rate it

Get Well Soon
Answered: Sat, 31 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor