Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Problems with pronunciation of some letter and some words. Any solutions ?

good evening sir, my name is AAAA .my age 23. i didn t speak clearly like some words are there starting with some letters like S,T ,P ,R,.some times in some situations it doesn t give problem but some time while talking with friends or some others.words are spoken takes time to talk that words.what can i do .give me solution for my problem
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Hi Oslen,
Thanks for writing in to Heathcare Magic!
Practice makes a man perfect!
You need to take the lessons of practice from a speech therapist.
There are good chances of recovery/making up the disorder if you have the practice sessions with a speech therapist for some time.
Medicines can hardly help you in this regard.
If you have any further query please let me know I would try to answer it for you.
Wish you a great health!

Answered: Tue, 28 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor