Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Problems of sexuality.

Hi, I am 31 years old unmarried man, previously I used to do masturbation once in a week basis but later no since last two years I have seen that I am not getting strength in erection which I used to get but i do have very much liking about sex. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 15 May 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  1127
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
hey u may be suffering from erctile dysfunction..
Answered: Fri, 15 Oct 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

just do sex once in 6month with sex worker your problem will be overcome 


don't worry..


Answered: Sun, 16 May 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor