Problem with vision in both the eyes. Eye test done. Treatment to cure it?

I have an high eye power right eye -7.8 with cylindrical power 2.5 , left eye -6.5 with cylindrical power 1.75 I am 22yr old and use specks,I feel that my right is under strain and I seem to overwork it and the left eye is slowly losing the power to see things. basically both the eyes are not functioning simultaneous and properly. I live in India and my doctor here is unable to find any problem,but its very difficult to find a reliable doctor here. Just FYI ,I underwent the eye test within a period of 10days at four different reputed eye clinics and all of them gave drastically different eye number s to me !!!! I went for the one I felt most comfortable with but its still not right.And have been experiencing this problem for last 1yr. please guide me ... I would like an expert opinion on this ,if the doctor is available.
Mon, 26 Aug 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
hello,
well you are definately suffering from high numbers,but considering your power your left eye cannot lose power as it has lower number compared to the right,well what is drastically different according to you.how is the status of your retina?why do you say that your eyes are not working simultenously.is there any squint?