Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

Problem of sexual relation

i am 26years old but i have very serious problem of sexual relation, when i m doing sexual relation ejaculation is coming so fast and i cannot got erection again but my partner she cannot got orgasm. please tell me what can i do
Asked On : Thu, 2 Dec 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  148
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

Hi...., you need to be slow to get aroused.., so that you peak of orgasm must be same time of her.. only then both of them will be gratified.., to prevent premature ejaculation, ask your partner to press on your coronal sulcus of your penis when you get a feeling to ejaculate, by this method this will prevent the ejaculation...
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Savita Mishra's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic
It is a common problem and take it easy. Do not take any stress otherwise problem can aggravate. Regular and frequent relation helps a sustained ejaculation. Also, too rapid excitement results the same. It is also imprtant to realise that females take time ro reach to orgasm and by the time men reach to a peak and are over, a female may just have started it. So it may be worth to be slow in foreplay. Most of the time you would require any medical treatment.
Take care.
Answered: Thu, 25 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor