Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Problem of premature ejaculation

Hello guys, i m in problem , every time i have premature ejaculation .I am a 27 year old single male.I am having these problems for the last 2 years. Unable to get rigid Erection Is it possible for me to get back my old ability ? Kindly answer my question.
Wed, 24 Feb 2010
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
You should follow the instructions of sexologist, who is treating you. However always take care of your health. Irregularities and psychological problems are harmful for sexual health. Save yourself from these enemies.
  User's Response

i have a problem of erectile penis donot get such erection that it can enter the pusy strongly.i get excitement but remain unable to  do complete intercourse

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor