Problem of low blood pressure

hi i am a 18 year student i face a problem of low blood pressure
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
Dear Mudit,
Low blood pressure is not a disease. It is a minor ailment which does not require medicines. Taking plenty of liquids fortified with salt would be enough. Energy drinks, butter milk, lemon water, etc. would be helpful.
Normally Low BP causes more problem in getting up from lying position. So while getting up from sleeping position, sit for some time. Get up after some time from sitting position to standing position.
Dr. S D Pandey's  Response
Dear mudit,you may take ayurvedic medicine like sidha makardhwj vati 1bd with honey or milk,aswagandhaleham 1 tsf twice daily with milk for20 days.
Dr. S D Pandey's  Response
mudit's  Response
thanks but my blood pressure all ways remand in between 60 down and 80 up what is the reason it.