Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Problem of irregular menustreal cycle, please suggest me

My wife is suffering from problem of irregular menustreal cycle. Her actual date for period was 11 th of september, 2008 but till date that period not arrived. For this we have taken test for suspected pregnancy if any by using Ciplas pregnancy test kit. It given negative result. Our Gynacologist madam prescribed her for RATIONAL THYROID PANEL test. Through this request I wish to ask you that wheather this test is related to menustreal cycle or not because cost for this test is more. So please tell me advantages of this test and which type of problems we can solve after observing report of this test.
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
I had gone through your query. You need to give some more details like your marriage life, child bearing etc. This test is definetely done for menstrual irregularities. If you have got it done , let me know so i can guide you further. give the required details also for your fertility status.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor