Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Problem of heart pain

my mother have been suffering from heart pain past some days,she is 50 yrs old and a diabetic patient. and a doctor has told that her two valvl are blocked, without any test and the third one is also 30% blocked. so what are the neccasssary checkup. pls advice me.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  114
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Blockages can reduced by ayurvedic new threatment in ayurveda started there is no need for surgery pls visit
Answered: Thu, 5 May 2011
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi arpit;
Being diabetic your mother having chest pain could be because of heart problem as the doctor told it is blocked 2 arteries & third also.Was the doctor a Cardiologist?.I guess he was.Anyway for heart to find out the blockage the investigations are:-
--ECG ;it will give you an idea of the heart whether there is a heart attack or reduced supply of blood.
--CPK-MB is the enzyme test done in acute chest pain & is diagnostic of a heart attack.
--A perfect idea of block comes from ANGIOGRAPHY ;it is done by Cardiologist and it gives a idea of how much is the block in each blood vessel.
After this the Cardiologist will give treatment with medicine or may suggest a ANGIOPLASTY to correct the blockage
Please consult a Cardiologist
take care
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor