Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Problem of abnormal periods. Gets regular on taking medications. Suggested thyroid test and advise from endocrinologist

sir i have got to daughters they are having the mesral problems i.e the periodes are ver abnormal we shown to somany doctors but when start the treatment for some days it bacames regular and after some days again same abnormality strarts starts due to this my dauthers are putting up the wieght some docrors asked me go thyrides test with advice of endocrinologist hence kindly advice to in hyderabad which are the best doctors of endocrinology to whom i can contact and the best treatment with your advice and one my daughter is scraching the haires whether due this problem or any other plkease kindly do the favour and oblige md osman email YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 22 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Abnormal periods are common in early age of menstruation.
Apart from that menstruation depends on weight, other hormones including thyroid, PCOD,ie poly cystic ovarian disease.
Thyroid related disorders are common in females and at times run in family. So get a thyroid profile done and counsult a gynecologist and if required an endocrinologist.
At present I am not able to assess the severity of the disease so cant say what treatment is required.
Dont get tensed or panic. Take care.
Answered: Sun, 18 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor