Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Problem in eyes, burning sensation, wearing glasses. What kind of exercise should i prefer?

Dr, I am a software professional and currently I am having problems in my eyes,I cannot sit continuously for not more than 20 minutes as my eyes have burning sensations, however I already wear eye glasses with power 1.25 and 1.75 in my left and right eye respectively. Please suggest what to do or any kind of execrcise. Sanjay Rai
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Get your refraction checked again - astigmatism might be responsible...
Anxiety may be contributing...
A protective screen for the monitor may be useful....
See an eye doctor to make sure the pressure in the eyes are normal (exclude glaucoma)

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 18 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor