Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Problem for not able to conceive since 2 years

we want to baby but after two year we are not success and now last 2 or 3 month we take many consultancy from sexilogist and take many medicine but no any one give me complete information that what is actual problem ....
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  43
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

You require complete evaluation of your case.

Go for semen examination,

Your wife might have some problems like PCOD,thyroid,hormonal imbalance etc.

Consult gynaec and get tests done and ultra sound.

After all examination gynaec will find out the reason for not having conception and will start the treatment accordingly.

Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 17 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor