Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Primary infertility due to hydrosalphinx in fallopian tubes. Pain in the lower abdomen. History of spine TB. Any treatment in Ayurveda?

Hello doctor..i m suffering from primary infertility with hydrosalphinx in fallopian tubes and sometimes i feel some pain in lower abdomen particularly right side. so, i want to know if there is any ayurvedic medicine to cure the blocked tubes. here would like to mention that i have a history of spine TB for which i had a major surgery during 2003. I m 34, married and planning to start family. Pls, HELP!
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HCM,
Hydrosalphinx with h/o TB can be well treated with homeopathy. For proper evaluation of your condition and to decide plan of treatment it is necessary to consult classical homeopath.
For more inquiry you may contact on “”
Have a good health
Answered: Mon, 10 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor