Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Previous sore on penis, dark skin around area on penis head. Medical attention required?

Hi, i got a quick question, about 12-15 years ago i got a sore on my penis , im 30 now. After I got the sore i didnt see any doc or anythng but the area around it turned dark. I have never had any pain or anythng but it looks as if the area on the head of my penis is darker and that particular sore kind of looks like a tiny mole. If I rub it to clean it kind of feels tender. Should I go and get it checkd?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Urologist 's  Response
welcome to HCM.
It looks like post inflammatory pigmentation.
It does not look serious.
But if you are worried, it is better to get doubts cleared.
Answered: Sun, 16 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor