Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Pressure in head after head injury. Should I get it looked at?

Hello, I was in a fight a few days ago unfortunately, and my head got hit a few times. Since then I ve had a slight pressure in my head around my right eyebrow/ forehead , and the top of my head, where the soft spot on a babies head would be. It s been three days, and it wasn t a serious fight, I just got hit a few times and it was over, but the pressure is still there and doesn t feel like it is fading away at all. I was curious if this could possibly be anything I should get looked at.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  99
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
few days ago you have the fight.
after any trauma pain lasts for few days.
probably you were not have any unconciousness/vomiting/nose/ear bleeds then.
these are few serious signs after head injury.
so need not worry.
i think it will not cause any serious problem.
you can take common analgesics for a week.
after that if it persist then you consult physician.
good luck.
Answered: Tue, 22 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor