Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Pressure in cervix area, bladder feels full always, kidney normal, pain on lower tummy. What s cause and treatment?

I'm having lots of pressure in my cervix area while im just about done peeing. and my bladder is always feeling completely full to the point it hurts.. i went to the ER thinking that maybe i have a UTI or Kidney Infection and they told me lab results came fine NO UTI NO KIDNEY INFECTION. Alright i have no idea what it is but it hurts. well more of a aching pressure pain in my lower tummy section it just feels like a super full bladder with a tingling feeling at the end of me peeing. HELP PLEASE ANYONE!!!
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From historyit seems that you might have Cestocele i.e. prolapse of bladder giving rise to this problem.
Consult Gynaec and get examined per vagina.
After examination she will advice accordingly.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Tue, 2 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor