Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Presence of air in the chest. Had perforations in intestines due to rabies injections in childhood. Allergy to wheat and milk. Need cure

Hi, I have been experiencing air in my chest from some years, ever since I was injected Rabies injections in my stomach in my child hood. There was some perforation of intestines and the air leaked to my chest area. Due to ignorance, the problem could never be diagnosed, and the perforation healed. But the air still remains in my chest and discomforts me every second of my life. As a result I have not been able to sleep properly from last 20 years and my weight lost considerably. Other problems have started to occur like allergy from wheat and milk. Taking any kind of medicine does not help cure these side problems as the original problem does not let me rest properly. The air does not show up in any tests done so far like x-ray and CT-Scan. I can feel it very prominently in my chest for the presence of air. Could you suggest what should i do? X-Ray attached.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
this is food allergy
get serum test for specific antibodis milk wheat potato rice egg nuts rice
and after test completely withdraw the foods you get in tets
you may get 1-3 components
eliminating completely can cure and you can go for immunotherapy for foods to eat them again
Answered: Thu, 30 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor