Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Prescribed with uroscol for fatty liver. Family history of liver disease. Any advice?

I am having a fatty liver , All test reports are normal now and doctor adviced to take uroscol 150 for every day. it will change the liver in normal, My brother was died due to liver disease , he was a heavy drinker. I am also a drinking 15days in vaccation time and 90days no drinks in working days. i am taking one uroscol 150mg per day in the morning during 90 days. while in vaccation ,it will be stopped because drinnking .height 172cm, 89kg
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Stop taking alcohol permanently as you got fatty liver, though your all liver reports are normal.
With stopping taking alcohol your liver get time to improve and further damage in your liver will cut down.
Take high protein diet,
Take low fat or none.
Reduce your weight if you are obese.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 19 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor