Prescribed isotrettinion tablets. Has blocked arteries, blood test shows fatty liver. Can the tablet cause problem ?

hi my cousin has been prescribed isotrettinion tablets, she has blocked arteries but has been given these tablets , she was given these before at a high dose , but her blood test showed that these tablets may of caused liver damage, she had a MRI scan and it showed she has got a fatty liver , they stopped her tablets for a few months, but have started her on a lower dose of 20mg, i have read that these tablets are used for severe acne and other problems .
Fri, 9 Jun 2017