Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Prescribed duoluton L for dysmennorhoea. Worried about pregnancy. Suggest?

Hello doctor, i am 28 yrs, married 3 months ago.. i was prescribed Duoluton L for dysmennorhoea 3 yrs back and i was continuing it untill a month before my marriage... im not continuing it after my marriage n am getting periods regularly... will this long term course of having taken this tablet affect me getting pregnent?
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  288
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Hello Priya
Thanks for your query.
Duoloton L is an oral contraceptive pill, essentially a hormone containing preparating, that also has added benefits of regulating the menstrual cycle, as well as minimizing menstrual pain.
Sometimes, after discontinuing these pills, return to fertility might take a few months, but it is absolutely nothing to worry about.
You should have no problem in conceiving , after your marriage, if everything else is normal.
So dont worry, enjoy your married life !
Answered: Wed, 2 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor