Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Prescribed Razel for high SGPT. Will I get better results by following doctor's advice?

Dear Sir, I have Cholestrol 226, Triglicaric 210, SGPT 90 , SGOT somethings... My Doctor suggested mention medicines Razel f5 twice daily, Calaptin 40 three in daily & Uciro 150 twice daily for one month. After he adviced to check SGPT, Hepatitis B & C and get back to me. And also advice to avoide rich & fat food . So please tell me sir, I will get better result if follow this.
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  254
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response

Thank you for the query.

Your liver tests are slightly elevated. The reason of such results can be bad diet, alcohol abuse or obesity. This is called fatty liver. If left untreated can lead to irreversible liver cirrhosis. Luckily fatty liver is reversible. To improve your liver, diet is the most important thing. Mentioned medicines are helpful, but wont do the whole job.
You should definitely change your diet and lifestyle. Please avoid fatty foods, spicy foods, fried foods. Increase vegetables, whole grains, mineral water intake. Start some physical activity. Do not drink alcohol, try to avoid painkillers.

Hope this will help.
Answered: Sun, 29 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor