Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Prescribed Krimson for irregular periods. Still have abnormal period. Is Ovaa shield ok for conceiving?

Hi I have PCOD earlier and had medicine before marriage.But periods were not regular. After marriage when we consult the doctor she says now it has become small folecules and nothing to worry.So for regularising the period she asked me to have krimson 35 two sheet after that she prescribed me novel ion for 2 months.Along with that she prescribed Tormin and M2 tone. But still the period is only for 3 days. So yesterday I went to consult the doctor.Now she prescribe to have Ovaa Shield as we are planning to have child and asked to come on alternate days for scanning. Whether this treatment is ok or not.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
If you are attaining regular menstrual cycles with hormones, it indicates that your uterus is responding to treatment. Your doctor is following the standard protocol. I presume a complete hormone profile, glucose tolerance test, serum DHEAS levels and tubal patency tests have also been done in addition to the sonogram. Ovaa shield includes Clomiphene citrate used for induction of ovulation and hence is appropriate in your case. Sonogram on alternate days should be done after completion of the treatment to note ovulation. Hope this helps.
Answered: Sat, 28 Feb 2015
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor