Prescribed Flunarizine for headache. Now giddiness, dry mouth and sore throat. Remedy?

Hello Sir, I am having Migrane haedache. sever pain on back of the head and partially on neck part. gettung migrame attackes monthly more than 10 times in recent days. But having early morning headache for the 20 years which can give relief witha painkiller, Now Docote advised me to take propranolol 20 mg daily two times and flunarizine 10 mg at bed time. but with flunarizine i am facing throughtout the day giddyness, drymouh, sour throat and nightmare. little leg pains. I used used these tablest for only 4 days. I raed flunarinixe cause weight gain , which frightened me a lot in using that tablet. Please advise me on te use of these medicins and the best remedy for frquent attacks of headache. Thanks in advance.
Wed, 28 Nov 2012