Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Prescribed Deviry for stopped periods. USG negative. Worried

Hello Doctor , I am Priya , i had my LMP periods on 21st April 2012, but till date I didn t get periods. I had consulted to Gynocologist on 21st June 2012, She had given me Divery 10 mg for 5 days , and also informed to take ultrasound . I had done USG , but it is negative. Even after taking Divery 10 mg ( 2 per day) for 5 days. i.e from 21st to 26th June 2012. There is no improvement in my cycle till today i.e. on 29th June. Can You please suggest me the cause. I am very much worried.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Hello Priya
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
Please get hormonal levels done - FSH, LH, TSH, Prolactin, OGTT, DHEAS, Free testosterone.
You might be having polycystic ovarian disease.
Wait for 3 -4 more days, if you do not menstruate, get a pelvic ultrasound scan done.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 31 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor