Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Prescribed Colospa retard, Ornida for frequent motions and gas problem. Any other suggestions ?

hello sir i have been prescribed colospa retard once daily at 7 pm and ornida 2 times after a meal since i am suffering from 6-7 times motions daily from last 4-5 years sometimes only gas passes out and spends something 20-25 odd minutes in bathroom that too on western style as it has that water pipe. Before 4-5 years i used to eat pickle daily two or three times in good quantity and from last 4 years i have stopped eating pickle since whenever i eat i feel it going all the way from my whole body to anus while excreating.please suggest whether i should go with prescription or anything else. sorry sir i am unable to pay more money since i have already spent thousnads of rupees on doctors and i am very poor.see if u can co-operate otherwise thanks for your assistance.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  596
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response can try those medicines...they are good and should help...and you can stop pickels if it is causing problems...

Dr. Ashish Verma
Answered: Tue, 31 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor