Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Prescribed CCQ for conception. Have depression. Quit smoking. Help

Hi, I am 27 yrs old, married for 1 yr. I am eager to have a baby. We always had unprotected sex, but i was unable to concieve. Now doctor has advised me to take CCQ-50 mg. i am very depressed .i have lost all hopes. i am in a dilemma to do some thing for myself in case i do not concieve..I am in trouble . Please help me. I used to smoke , but have stopped smoking since a month.and have cultivated healthy eating habits. I am under depression . Please help me??????
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  570
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Smoking considerably reduces your chances of conception. You need not feel depressed. You need to try for spontaneous conception after taking the medicines and if you are unsuccessful then consult an infertility specialist for a detailed evaluation.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Thu, 6 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor