Prescribed AKT3, Ceftum and Allergan for tuberculosis lymphadenitis. Advice on medication?

I had undegone Biopsey for Lympnode enlargemnet in my lefet neck . After three weeks ,Severe pain obsereved in the same region . Again my doctor advised to drain abscesscission of LN MASS. The Histopphology conifrmed Tuberculous Lumphadebitis with organic abscess. The followng medicstion prescribed post surgery AKT3 KIT ( However Pyrazinamide to be taken 10 days ) ceftum 500 - 5 days Pulmoclear -100 mg - 5days Allergan 120 - 5 days Please let me know yoiur advise on this medication . Since i have alreaady udergone Biopsy twice in a short perios ,
Thu, 26 Sep 2013