Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation, want to use medicine from Roy medical hall. Efficacy?

Hi I have premature Ejaculation since long time i am married my age 25 wight 61 hight 1.7m my location is Afghanistan now i want to cure my self by Roy Medical Hall in India i have contact them they ask me question after they request me to use the medicine that will send by them my question is this possible to cure the premature ejaculation by medicine without any checking .
Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai, Really do you have premature ejaculation? That is, you are ejaculating before insertion? If it is no, then PME is a relative term. Most often 80% are ejaculating within 2-3 minutes after insertion. This is if they are having regular sex contacts at reasonable gaps according to their age and also according to their sexual activity age. If the gap is unusually long due to various reasons, ejaculation time is still shorter, within seconds. That is because the desire and anxiety that mounts together not able to withhold ejaculation for long enough. The desire for sex and sexual emotions are not a thing to be worried , rather it is a good sign of your virility. When your sexual urge comes down the ejaculation time will be better. Practice Kegel exercise regularly for three months, without any medicine you can increase your ejaculation time. You can learn Kegel from internet.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor