Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation, pain in testicles, loss of confidence. Treatment options?

hello docotor i am 39 years old male and have 3 children my problem is i am suffering from premature ejaculation and little pain in my testicle and my penis goes inside like turtle neck since long time now i lose my confidence only one intercourse no more i am really worried with that and can not satisfied my wife, please recommend me some medicine for long and hard ejaculation thanks and regards
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
First of all you need to concentrate on your health.check your blood sugars,Hb% and consult a qualified Urologist.
Answered: Tue, 18 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor