Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation. What is the treatment? Is it mental disorder?

dear sir, my question is regarding premature ejaculation and its treatment. i have heard that it is related to the psychological problem. but i didnt find so and i am suffering for the premature ejaculation problem since marriage. i got married in 2004 and have a child. kindly prescribe some medicine for the PE without any side effects.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  186
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Premature ejaculation is most of the time psychological rather than organic problem
You can get some antidepressant prescribed by a psychiatrist to treat this problem.
The first and foremost thing is that you need to relive the stress related to premature ejaculation.
Dont think of ejaculation during intercourse. Some doctors suggest 1to 1/2 hour before masturbation prior intercourse, this can increase ejaculation time later.
Eat healthy, do mild cardio exercise and some yoga.
Live healthy
Answered: Sat, 25 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor