Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation. Any treatment?

Hi I am 23 years old. My problem is I cant be continue more than 2 minutes, when i insert my penis into my partner whole sperm comes out immediately.whereas if I instant do it after once falling sperm then I can be standby for long time, But that time only I forcefully make it to satisfy my partner. Plz help here so that we both can satisfy.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of getting Premature Ejaculation.
In absence of any major illness in majority of cases premature Ejaculation is mind related and due to Performance Anxiety.Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..
Help and advice of a qualified sexologist to modify sex techniques to delay ejaculation.

You can take combination of drugs like Viagra and Dapoxine with advice and prescription from a your family Physician.
Answered: Thu, 7 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor