Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Premature ejaculation. Any medicine to increase the time ?

hi i am AAAAA I have a problem i am abt 40 yrs old i have a problem siince beginning i come out so soon during my sex? so i want to know why is it so and what do i do to increase tthe sex power. so i request u to kindly give some advoice to me and what medicine should i take to increase the sex (cuming) time to be increased. thank u
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  225
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
The sexual act has four stages.
Arousal,erection,ejeculation & lag period.
You can increase the time between erection & ejeculation by start stop start technique.
Medicines may increase the blood flow to penis cause erection.
Answered: Fri, 14 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor