Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Premature baby by caesarian. Advised to spoon feed and start similac, satavarex. What can be done to give mothers milk?

My baby is premature,at 7.5months with1.4kg weight by Caesarian in beams Asr. He was in machine for several days.I was advised by pediatrician to gv my feed by feed started decreasing,& pediatrician advised me to gv hm SIMILAC bcoz he was nt satisfied wd my feed & nw I m hvng sm wt feed &dr in beams advised me to gv satavarex to increase feed &bt my baby is nt interested in my feed by I want to gv hm becoz he is weak &mother milk is best for hm?wt shud I do?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
I just now came across your query!
You can feed your milk also with cup and spoon after expressing it hygienically!
Similac is also good. By 6 months you start similac 2 or gain.
Hope your baby has gained some weight now. It s nearly 4 months since you put up your query.
Good luck

Satavarex is a herbal product o increase milk production.
Answered: Wed, 28 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor