Pregnant with vaginal burning. Urine test showing hemolytic streptococcus. Augmentin prescribed. Is it safe?

I'm 33week pregnant , as I felt some vaginal burning from time to time, the Dr asked me for urine analysis and urine culture though I had no burning during urination and I drink 3L of water a day,
Results showed no pus in the urine and all was Nill but the culture showed haemolytic B streptococcus so she advices uvamin 100 ml, then I asked her to change it as I read that it's not safe in late pregnancy so she wrote augmentine 1g each 12h for a week..
I'm hesitated to take it as I have no UTi symptoms and i wonder on what basis she made the culture if there was no pus in my sample...please advice me what to do..
Thu, 9 May 2013