Pregnant with diabetic. Had ketones, itching and skin tore around vagina. Is it due to stress?

Good Day, I’m currently 28 weeks pregnant and diabetic since 13. Whenever I had Ketones I had the normal symptoms, itchy burning when urinating, but since a month ago it got very bad. Due to summer I sweat between my legs and my skin tore around my virgina, and I think I got Ketones after that so the cuts in not healing and the itching is extremely bad. I cannot stand for very long it feels like my vigina is carrying a ton. I also thought it could be that baby is a bit too big and creating all this, she is 1.2 kg. I used Preperation H for Hemorrhoids as I thought I had that. I drink about 1.5l of water and my sugar is mostly controlled, I get n high about twice a week, I think is stress or hormones.
Mon, 10 Dec 2012