Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, want to abort. Is there any other remedy aside from injectable?

hi, im Mhl, from philippiness. I got pregnant when I was 22 but decided to abort, till then I wasn't got pregnant, do I still have hope to be pregnant again?. my ob gyne told me to go for hesterogram but it does not work, then the Dr. incharge told me if I want to get pregnant ill have to go on the process of what they call "injectable", but my husband does't like. is there any other remedy aside from injectable?. or should I go for raspa?

Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Hello dear,
Thanks for the query, previous abortion has small impact on future pregnancy, it all depends on the type of abortion you underwent. If it was a surgical evacuation the chances of intrauterine adhesions are more.
Post evacuation if there was infection , then it could affect the tubal patency. If your hysterosalpingogram is normal and your husband semen analysis is normal your doctor can try ovulation induction and and timed intercourse. This treatment doesn't require any ineluctable, as oral tablets can cause ovulation.
Hope I answered your question, Kindly reply me if you have any further queries or any comments. I will be very happy to help you.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile

Answered: Sun, 12 May 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor