Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Pregnant through IVF. USG shows twin dichorinic and embryonic gestation. Suggestion?

I have undergone Ivf I'm pregnant...first I went for tvs fetal pole or yolk.but I have 2sensational sacs..1 sac is 17.4mm corresponds 6 weeks 1 day..then 2nd sac 16.4mm corresponds 5 weeks 6 days....IMPRESSION:USG features are suggestive of twin Dichorinic an embryonic gestation..(blighted ovum). Wat do u doctor suggested to do Tvs next week...
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
In the present situation, due to twin sacs, visualization may be difficult and therefore, fetal poles may not have been localized. It is ideal to repeat the sonogram and in addition, get a serial serum beta-hCG titres. If there is doubling up of titres, it is a positive sign. Meanwhile take absolute bed rest, avoid intercourse and stress, and take folic acid supplements. Wish you good luck.
Answered: Sun, 7 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor