Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, suffering from stomach tighting problem, pain. What to do?

Hi,doctor I am just three month pragnent.I am suffering from stomach tighting problem and pain because of this. I consult it wih doctor in my last meeting. She told me this problem of gasstic. I am taking light food and used to of aaple in the morning. But after dinner, This problem getting to much. Please suggest me what to do.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  12
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
thank you for your query.
You are suffering from gastritis and stomach fullness.
You need to take small frequent meals.
Have an interval of atleast 3 hours between your last meal at night and going to bed.
Do not take heavy dinners.
Avoid oily, spicy and greasy food.
Do not use excessive chilly in your cooking.
Also, increase your intake of yoghurt, dahi etc.
Do not eat outside.
If you are not relieved, you can take antacids after consulting with your doctor.
If problem is severe, have an ultrasound to rule out gallstones.
take care.
Answered: Mon, 18 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor