Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, started having brown bleeding. Subchronic hematoma found in ultrasound. What to do ?

hi i am 28yrs old,64kgs,5 ft 4 inches tall, i am 14 weeks pregnant and a week ago i started bleeding brown blood,i went to the er and an ultra sound was done,they discovered that i had a subchorionic hematoma and was put on bed rest,yesterday i went for a follow up and the ultra sound showed that the SCH HAD CLEARED BUT I STILL HAvE THE BROWN BLEEDING,what should i do? oh and the baby is fine.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
You should consult a gynaecologist for some progesterone support because you repeat ultrasonography shows no hematoma so you should not be worried and bleeding is brown in colour means an old blood no fresh bleeding.
Your baby is fine so you don't worry. Take proper rest.
Good luck.
Take care.
Answered: Fri, 17 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor