Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Pregnant, spotting after folic acid, nidagen 200 for baby growth. What can be done?

Last week I had an ultrasound .According to the ultrasound report i am 6.5 weeks pregnant but by my Last periods date (8th March 2012)i am 9 weeks pregnant.Due to this difference my doctor suggested me folic acid and nidagen 200 tablets and corion 5000 injection weekly so that this would help in the growth of the baby.But after taking these i am getting very less bleeding.And also not feeling any symptoms.Please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  382
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
May 2013
the possibility for disparity in the gestational age by ultrasound and by lmp could be wrong dates
which can be usually seen in case of irregular periods,
the medicines doctor suggested are useful in all pregnancies for maintenance of pregnancy and for brain growth of the child,
anyhow as you are having bleeding per vaginum better once again visit your doctor and mention regarding this problem, better to take one more ultrasound which will be possibly clarify previous disparity.
take care.
Answered: Sun, 15 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor